CD32 CDs

Ivica Bozic

Sep 26, 2010, 5:25:15 PM9/26/10
The new CD32 games have on their discs always a part of the circle (of the
CD), imprinted "CD32 GAME" with a cool font.

Very sharp looking. Like a triangle, but one straight line closes the area.

I find this a bit unknown fact so I figured I'd put it here.

And the CD32, being the A1200 machine, is somewhat flawy, a bit rough
arround the edges, but it remains the best.

CDTV plays great games, too.

Playstation III, great, but there's a lot of heavy metal again and I find
this somewhat of a bad taste.