Do you have File Format Documentation of music applications?

icognito3

Nov 1, 2005, 7:43:48 PM11/1/05
Do you have File Format Documentation of music applications?

If so, please send it to me. I've been working on a music application
that reads and writes files in different formats.

I am particularly looking for documentation for abandoned, not publicly
documented formats of legacy apps, such as:
- Harmoni
- MIDI Magic
- Activision Music Studio
- DMCS
- sequel
- etc.

I haven't been able to get the current email for those authors. If you
have it please let me know how to reach them.

For apps who's authors are still accessible via email, I'm trying to
get the info from them directly (e.g. camouflage

I'm also interested docs for apps from other platforms (atari st, mac,
pc).

Any help is appreciated.

DT

icognito3

Nov 1, 2005, 7:43:53 PM11/1/05

Gary Goldberg

Nov 3, 2005, 10:34:42 PM11/3/05
"icognito3" <icog...@yahoo.com> wrote:

DMCS v2. (for the Amiga) was done by Electronic Arts,
so you might try them.

--
Illiterate? Write for free help!
(Remove "X" from address to reply)