The reviews are in for the new Commodore book

Variant Press

Jan 25, 2006, 8:25:13 PM1/25/06
Read in depth interviews about the new book, "On the Edge: the
Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore".

http://www.commodorebook.com/view.php?content=reviews

"He destroyed me, he destroyed my family, he did all kinds of terrible
things, but he gave me a chance to do something nobody else would give
me necessarily. I can remember that and I thank him for it." -
Commodore PET Engineer Chuck Peddle on founder Jack Tramiel

"God, what an incredible thing we did." - Commodore-Amiga Engineer
R.J. Mical

- Browse the book online
- View the table of contents
- Shipping rates are still discounted!

United States and Canada (5-10 days): $3.50 (was $7.50)
International 2-6 weeks: $5.50 (was $9.50)
International 6-10 days: $17.50 (was $21.50)

www.commodorebook.com