C=4 Expo 2006 CCCC

1 view

Snogpitch

Apr 9, 2006, 1:43:41 PM4/9/06
Cincinnati Commodore Computer Club Spring Expo 2006
June 3&4, 2006
Ft. Mitchell, KY
Across the Ohio River from Cincinnati, OH USA

General Expo Information

C=4 is planning a super weekend for your expo activities!

Beginning Friday night, for those who arrive early enough, the hotel is
providing a gathering room for us, so we may talk and relax before the busy
weekend. Drinks will be served (pop $1.50, beer $3.25) by the hotel staff.
No outside refreshments may be brought into this room.

The Expo will be held on Saturday, June 3, from 9:00 am until we decide to
call it quits on Sunday afternoon! We understand some of you are early
birds, some of you are night owls. We will let the demo folks tell us when
they want to present their demo! Over 30 hours of official Commodore
activity the entire weekend! With a room the size of 3648 square feet, we
are able to have demos and shops in the same room, nobody will miss a thing.

Even though the C=4 Expo is in Kentucky, it is just across the river from
Cincinnati, Ohio. The C=4 expo will be held at the Drawbridge Inn located at
2477 Royal Drive in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky. The Greater Cincinnati Airport
is a short distance from the hotel. Airport shuttle service is available
courtesy of the hotel.

Demonstrations and Speakers

Commitments from guests will be posted when they are confirmed:

Local tourist sites are also nearby:
http://drawbridgeinn.com/recreation.htm

It is hoped that every Commodore Club can send a representative to
experience the fun that expos create on a regular basis. The community
welcomes like-minded hobbyists, and it is your best opportunity to meet
folks you have yet to meet in person, or meet again friends you have met in
the past.

Spring Commodore Expo 2006 Reservation Information

We hope you decide to spend the entire weekend with us and make it a great
weekend starting on Friday night with your Commodore friends who decide to
show up early.

Hotel Information

The Drawbridge Inn is located off I-75 and I-71 in Ft Mitchell Kentucky.
The cost of the rooms is only $69 plus taxes. To make reservations for the
C=4 Expo:
Name of the Event: Cincinnati Commodore EXPO
Toll Free: (800) 354-9793
In Kentucky: (800) 352-9866
(859) 341-2800

There is an International Airport located nearby, with shuttle service
provided by the hotel.

Expo Pricing

Door Charge: $10.00/person or $15.00/family

Selling Tables: $15/ table or $35/ 3 tables (if power is needed $10
additional per table) Tables for selling items are 6' in length.

Demos and Exhibits: If you want to demo or exhibit, your table will be free,
unless if you require power for your table. The hotel charges $10 per table
for power usage. You must make arrangements in advance before May 15th.
After this date, demo/exhibit tables become $15 per table, in addition to
the power you may require. You will need to contact Roger Hoyer by phone,
email, or in writing.

All sellers and demonstrators need to set up before 9:00 on Saturday
morning, the doors (for these only) will open at 7:00am.

Phone: 513-248-0025
Email: thund...@iglou.com

C=4 Expo
c/o 31 Potowatomie Trail
Milford, OH 45150

--
David Witmer Cincinnati Commodore Computer Club President
Webpage http://www.geocities.com/c64-128-amiga

AKA Snogpitch
snog...@prodigy.net
cbmu...@yahoo.com