JOE FIORINO sucks

Matthew Joseph Desantis

Oct 3, 1994, 4:47:16 PM10/3/94

We know the company sucks, JOE, but the machine doesn't. You can't
get me to believe that - and I've seen everything thats out there.
I didn't pay a grand for MY machine, and it has paid for itself
countless times over with all the video work I have done with it.

The Amiga is not a "half ass wanna be machine" It is a totally capable
operating system, that has totally capable software to boot... And
the software is still available. Why do you feel the need to rip on
something like that when all you have is "half ass" (to quote you)
generalizations about the Amiga?

You must own a PC with multimedia...
Or maybe a PowerMAC... with multimedia... :)

<<Face it guys, AMIGA is a piece of crap!>>

Well, I have lots of information, but that blanket statement is not
worth my time. I'll put it plain and simple for ya... I make money
with my Amiga, and I get good results with my Amiga. My friends are
impressed with my Amiga's capabilities, and since my clients don't
complain, they must also be impressed to a certain degree.

I guess if a had a giant piece of crap laying around my apartment,
and it made me a nice amount of money, I'd put up with the smell...

Face it guys, JOE FIORINO is a piece of ____

Another day, another stupid message.

Matt
DeSantis
--------
A1200
A2000
and other crap...

KP KP

Nov 5, 2022, 11:24:47 AM11/5/22
Yeah Joe is an idiot. Doesn't he know that a game on the Amiga takes one floppy where on the PC it be 3 floppies?