WORK FROM HOME. I load BTC wallets. NO UPFRONT FEE!

savanna...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2020, 7:54:52 PM3/31/20
I load Bitcoin wallets, Recover lost Bitcoins, & help with FOREX / BITCOINS Investments. For more info text or send me a message via WhatsApp - +1 (424) 261 8158 Instagram @kentsungle

I am Kent Sungle
Administrator at Block Chain

Md Azhar

Aug 17, 2023, 1:46:15 AM8/17/23
Dear Hiring Manager,

Upon learning about the Sales Manager posting with your esteemed organization, I was eager to contact you with my interest. When reviewing the job description, I was excited to see how well my experience aligns with your company's needs and position requirements. From reading your company's website, I feel your core mission and culture suit what I offer as a professional.

As an adept Sales Manager, I have a well-rounded skill set in sales operation and honed talents in lead generation and marketing, making me an ideal fit for the Sales Manager position. Further, I am a recognized expert in communication and a communicative collaborator. My previous roles have strengthened my capabilities in customer service and leadership, including a keen attention to detail and accuracy.

Your organization's commitment to excellence and its dedication to fostering a positive and collaborative work environment deeply resonate with my values. I am confident that being a part of such a dynamic team will not only enhance my professional growth but also allow me to make meaningful contributions to the success and reputation of the organization.

I have attached my updated resume for your review, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss my candidacy in more detail during an interview.

Sincerely,

Syed Dilnawaz Ahmad

Abu baker al Siddique Road

Deira, Dubai