Not again ATARI-VS-AMIGA!

min...@urz.unibas.ch

Jun 27, 1991, 9:25:40 AM6/27/91

Hi AMIGA freaks,

I a lot of you guys, and most of them are okay, even though they still
do a lot of copying and playing of games in spite of their `wonderful
desktop-pub.-progs`.

Well that is not the reason I write you guys, all I want to say is:

Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-shoes,
don`t you ???

*** LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ***

Alexander, an ATARI-FREAK.

The REAL David Lee

Jun 27, 1991, 10:41:43 AM6/27/91
min...@urz.unibas.ch writes:

>Hi AMIGA freaks,

>I a lot of you guys, and most of them are okay, even though they still
>do a lot of copying and playing of games in spite of their `wonderful
>desktop-pub.-progs`.

>Well that is not the reason I write you guys, all I want to say is:

>Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
>ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-shoes,

War's over...you lose.

>Alexander, an ATARI-FREAK.

David
--
David C Lee
Clemson University //

(Mark D. Manes), Norfolk State University

Jun 28, 1991, 10:23:31 AM6/28/91

I wonder if Proper Grammar is available for the ST?

> Alexander, an ATARI-FREAK.

-mark=
ma...@vger.nsu.edu

KP KP

Aug 16, 2022, 11:00:05 AM8/16/22
I use the Amiga 1000 to produce Drum and Bass. Atari is ok too.