CIL Sensing

Martin Goodwin

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
I have been asked by the IT Co-ordinator at my old school to help her
figure out how to use the Acorn data collecting apparatus (CIL
Sensing) acquired by her predecessor. Apparently the helpfile is very
basic. The temperature, light and sound probes have been sussed but
there are a couple of digital inputs that have her a bit flummoxed. If
anyone has used/is using this apparatus and could shed any light we
would be most grateful.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Martin the Retired
(usually found in The Staffroom)