Acorn Econet <> PC Ethernet

Matthew Price

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
Is there anyway of connecting an A3000 Econet card to a standard PC Ethernet
card using OmniClient?
If not, can you buy an Acorn Ethernet card for the external expansion slot?
(Internal one has an IDE Interface card)

Thanks

Malcolm Race

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
In article <8vujg0$r64$1...@neptunium.btinternet.com>, Matthew Price
Yes - officially it should be in a special case, but with care at home this
is not necessary. I may be able to lay my hands on a 10base2 version currently
in a Riscpc 0 contact me by e-mail

Malcolm
--
Is Microsoft another name for world domination?
Divine love always has met, and always will meet, every human need.