Help locating Maplin Project Books

Kevin Thacker

May 25, 2003, 2:27:17 AM5/25/03

I run a website dedicated to the Amstrad CPC:
http://andercheran.aiind.upv.es/~amstrad/

Recently, I wrote to Maplin electronics and gained their written permission
to publish and distribute extracts from their Project Books through my
website.

These Project Books give various electronics based projects, ranging from
Weather satellite receiver to ZX81 Keyboard to Amstrad Expansion System.

I have been given permission to put on-line the articles relating to the
Amstrad CPC (this means any project specifically for the Amstrad, or any
project which can be used on the Amstrad in conjunction with another
project). Please note that the copyright remains with Maplin Electronics.

I already have Project Book 19 and 20, but I am asking for your generous
help to locate the other project books. I really would like Project Book 18
as this describes the first part of the Amstrad Expansion System project.
Others are definitely welcome. I have a list of the issues in the back of
the book, but these do not say if any of the other projects can be used with
the Amstrad.

So, if you can help me to preserve this information for others to read and
enjoy, please contact
me via e-mail at: ams...@aiind.upv.es

I would be very grateful for any help you can give,

Many thanks
Kev