For Sale: Old Acorn Chips

Someone

May 25, 2003, 10:28:46 AM5/25/03
While clearing out the attic I found some chips. Before throwing them out I
thought someone in the community might be interested in aquiring them.

I have two items:
The first is a set of 4 chips. If I remember correctly they are old Arthur
ROMSs with the markings:

Chip 1:
831000-20
700 BA
8746 Z01
Chip 2:
746 VM K4421
231024-1083
0277-023-03
(c) ACORN 1987
Chip 3:
831000-20
702 BA
8746 Z01
Chip 4:
0277,025-02 JAPAN
TC531000AP-6940
ARTHUR 1.1 ROM 4
(c) ACORN 1987 8745ECI

The second set is a set containing a square chip, a small rectangular one (I
think an old MEMC1) and a resistor. The markings are:

Resistor:
33 ohm +/-1%
rectangular chip:
0276
032-01
square chip:
743 V \ T171Q
VL2304-QC
ANNA
ACORN

I think the chipsets come from my old A310 before it was rebuilt to an A340,
so they are quite old. I think I also have the original A310 RAM modules
lying around aswell. Let me know if your interested, so I can contact you if
I find them.

I'll sell these sets to anyone interested. Please make me an offer that
includes P&P from The Netherlands. If I don't get any offers I will throw
out the lot this summer.

Contact me on: celti...@hotmail.com . To make sure you get through the
SPAM-filter use the word "ACORN" in the subject of your reply.
--
Celtic_246