Newbie needs help! - - Hard drive setup and formatting

mike

Jan 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/14/98

Help!

I have just acquired a A4000s, from a friend as the H/disk had died in it.

I don't profess to know anything about this machine and after installing a new
hard drive in the machine, I can't sus out how to format it.

Once the machine has booted if I select the hard disk icon with either of the
mouse buttons the machine seems to lock up.!

Can somebody please help me with the hard drive setup or point me to a web
site with some info on it, as I am truly stuck and don't really want to have
to use floppy disks to run my proggies from.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Yours Mike Porter.
<my...@zen.co.uk>