want the joint venture to develop china market

1 view

saungmun

Apr 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/24/97

Hi!
my name is Saung-mun Park and now living in Seoul Korea.
I write this letter in order to get your assistance and help.
I am running the trade company, and now thinking the project to extend the
business into memory chips and semiconductors.
But I am caught by the difficult things.
Those problem is that I am shortage of technology and knowledge, because
of my majoring economics in university.
Therefore I am searching for anyone or any company providing technology
and knowledge to our company in order to develop China and Korea mareket
on the base of our joint venture.
We will welcome anyone who want to extend the business into China or Korea
in collaboration with our company.
I think that It is effective to develop china market on the base of Korea.
the joint venture's filed is on the base of semiconductor and memory chips
to sell the communication
machinery and products.
I think the following methods to develop the market.
first, establish the Korea based corporation which is invested together.
and then collect the selling companies in China.
In order to prepare the affairs or situation which may be occurred in the
future, we may be good to establish corporation in Korea.
and if you have the corporation in Korea, we get the information of
products come from Japan Taiwan American and Europe in order to provide the
cheapest and qualified goods to China market in compare with establishing
corporation in China.
I think we must import goods and parts from these countries and then
assemble or process them , and at final stage, export them to China.
if you are interested in my suggestion or want to get more information to
my suggestion, please contact me.
I will send you the details.
Thanks for your interest and sincere.

Park's Business.