MOO CLIENT for ACORN

steve

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
Hi

Does anyone know of a MOO client for the Acorn.

Cheers

Steve

Andrew P. Harmsworth Esq.

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
In article <01bddbd3$fa82cb20$3e0a9ac2@steve-s>, "steve"

<qphsbl...@rmplc.co.uk> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a MOO client for the Acorn

What's a MOO client, please? I've got that Impression document with two cow
pictures in. You ctrl-click on them, and the MOOs tell you which one has
BSE...

--
Science Coursework http://start.at/scirep * Warwick School * * *
Warwick School http://welcome.to/warwick * WARWICK * Physics Dept

Kade Hansson

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
In article <na.3c144e4883...@ni.edam.maps>, Andrew P.
Harmsworth Esq. <dna...@ni.edam.maps> wrote:

> In article <01bddbd3$fa82cb20$3e0a9ac2@steve-s>, "steve"
> <qphsbl...@rmplc.co.uk> wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a MOO client for the Acorn
>
> What's a MOO client, please? I've got that Impression document with two cow
> pictures in. You ctrl-click on them, and the MOOs tell you which one has
> BSE...

MUD (Multi User Domain) Object-Oriented, would be my guess.

--
Archer
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6413/

End.

iain truskett - koschei

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
In article <kade_fh-1109...@macleod.cs.utas.edu.au>, Kade Hansson

Yup. And there are no decent MOO clients for RISC OS. I tend to just
telnet with ANTTerm to a unix server and use tinyfugue from there.

Be nice to have it all local though.

--
iain, aka koschei <http://koschei.shada.com/>

Peter Naulls

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98

> > > What's a MOO client, please? I've got that Impression document with two cow
> > > pictures in. You ctrl-click on them, and the MOOs tell you which one has
> > > BSE...
> >
> > MUD (Multi User Domain) Object-Oriented, would be my guess.
>
> Yup. And there are no decent MOO clients for RISC OS. I tend to just
> telnet with ANTTerm to a unix server and use tinyfugue from there.
>
> Be nice to have it all local though.

Oh.. but there is! I've written a script for lirc (IRC client)
specifically for talker and mud situations. It does VT100 and ANSI
colour/bold too.

I don't think T. Olsson has released it yet with lirc, as we're still
testing some changes he's made, but should be out Real Soon Now.

Peter

--
+--------------------------------------------+------------------------------+
| Peter Naulls | Phone 64-7-854-9478 |

Marc Warne

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
In message <kade_fh-1109...@macleod.cs.utas.edu.au>
kad...@postoffice.utas.edu.au (Kade Hansson) wrote:

> In article <na.3c144e4883...@ni.edam.maps>, Andrew P.
> Harmsworth Esq. <dna...@ni.edam.maps> wrote:
>
> > In article <01bddbd3$fa82cb20$3e0a9ac2@steve-s>, "steve"
> > <qphsbl...@rmplc.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Does anyone know of a MOO client for the Acorn
> >
> > What's a MOO client, please? I've got that Impression document with two
> > cow pictures in. You ctrl-click on them, and the MOOs tell you which one
> > has BSE...
>
> MUD (Multi User Domain) Object-Oriented, would be my guess.

And there was me thinking it was the BOVINE RC5 cracking program...<sigh>

All the best,

Marc Warne
--
/~~\ - Cracking RC5-64 with a RiscPC 700 - - - - - - - - /~\
| () ~~~~~| - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Join the Acorn effort: |___|

Andrew P. Harmsworth Esq.

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
In article <kade_fh-1109...@macleod.cs.utas.edu.au>,

kad...@postoffice.utas.edu.au (Kade Hansson) wrote:
> MUD (Multi User Domain) Object-Oriented, would be my guess.

Er, so it should be MUDOO, then?

Kade Hansson

Sep 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/14/98
In article <na.406e7a4884...@ni.edam.maps>, Andrew P.
Harmsworth Esq. <dna...@ni.edam.maps> wrote:

> In article <kade_fh-1109...@macleod.cs.utas.edu.au>,
> kad...@postoffice.utas.edu.au (Kade Hansson) wrote:
> > MUD (Multi User Domain) Object-Oriented, would be my guess.
>
> Er, so it should be MUDOO, then?

There's no pun in that. :-)

Willie Stott

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
In message <kade_fh-1409...@macleod.cs.utas.edu.au>
kad...@postoffice.utas.edu.au (Kade Hansson) wrote:

> In article <na.406e7a4884...@ni.edam.maps>, Andrew P.
> Harmsworth Esq. <dna...@ni.edam.maps> wrote:
>
> > In article <kade_fh-1109...@macleod.cs.utas.edu.au>,
> > kad...@postoffice.utas.edu.au (Kade Hansson) wrote:
> > > MUD (Multi User Domain) Object-Oriented, would be my guess.
> >
> > Er, so it should be MUDOO, then?
>
> There's no pun in that. :-)

Mr MUDOO

Wasn't he the near blind cartoon character? 8-)

Willie
--
------ wst...@argonet.co.uk -----