SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

1 view

WMOR1

Jun 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/6/97
to wm...@student.monash.edu.au

Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
computers.

The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
emaultor.

I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that
plugs into an existing motherboard. Does anybody have details, I heard
there was a parrallel version?

I am also interested in any low power ARM (7XXX) boards with colour
capability suitable for portable equipement that runs Risc OS and
Windows emulator.

The idea is to use existing parts and put together a computer (as they do
with the PC) but in a better looking format and run Risc OS and Windows
programs. Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Wayne Morellini.

WMOR1

Jun 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/7/97
to WM...@student.monash.edu.au

WMOR1 <WM...@student.monash.edu.au> wrote:
>Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
>motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
>computers.
>
>The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
>emaultor.
>
>I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that
Please respond by email, I am going away shortly.

Wayne.

Victor Markwart

Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97
to WM...@student.monash.edu.au