Helge hammer

Alan Fairclough

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
I cannot contact you via your email, i am holding the colourcard
for you as per original agreement. Please sort your email out and
confirm.

--
Cheers.
Alan.

http://freespace.virgin.net/a.fairclough

Alex Bach Andersen

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
In message <35CF5E...@virgin.net>
Alan Fairclough <a.fair...@virgin.net> wrote:

> I cannot contact you via your email, i am holding the colourcard
> for you as per original agreement. Please sort your email out and
> confirm.

Helge's ISP (and mine as well, for that matter) has been some mail-server
upgrades lately, that seems to make trouble..
--
Alex Bach Andersen, free-lance conductor UIN: 8285066
NodeSats/MusicTypesetting - Acorn RISC PC 600 - 710ARMed