Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Why try to push a Huge Bolder up hill

Visto 60 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

glavallin

no leída,
1 ago 2020, 13:00:211/8/20
I'm sorry but the way that Risc OS development is going now, I will be long
be 'Pushing up the Daisys' before the under resourced RiscOS sees the light
of day in any meaningfull way.
Perhaps one of the Founders of RiscOS who know about on line security or
some other equalilly qualified person within Element14 could out reach to
India.
See the web page
http://www.bcs.org/content-hub/why-does-india-need-the-bbc-micro-bit/
India is doing a massive push on childrens educational software. but your
profile is too low for India to spot and you are concentrating the OS above
everything else. It looks like the original BBC Micro software is being
reformulated to run their computers ( yes they have a legal licence).
Bye for now Best of luck.

--

Geoff

Jim Lesurf

no leída,
2 ago 2020, 10:40:052/8/20

Peter Young

no leída,
2 ago 2020, 11:04:262/8/20
On 2 Aug 2020 Jim Lesurf <jc...@audiomisc.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <22113b9958...@gjlavallin.plus.com>, glavallin
> <glav...@gjlavallin.plus.com> wrote:
>> See the web page
>> http://www.bcs.org/content-hub/why-does-india-need-the-bbc-micro-bit/

> I got "The page you are looking for does not exist".

Please don't feed trolls.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young and family
http://pnyoung.orpheusweb.co.uk

David Pitt

no leída,
2 ago 2020, 11:38:332/8/20

https://www.bcs.org/content-hub/why-does-india-need-the-bbc-microbit/

--
David Pitt

Richard Torrens (News)

no leída,
8 nov 2020, 10:52:298/11/20
That URL should be
https://www.bcs.org/content-hub/why-does-india-need-the-bbc-microbit/

Richard Torrens. News email address is valid - for a limited time only.
You must use the full News+...@Torrens.org as in the From address.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats
and more!
0 mensajes nuevos