PHP manual

John Williams (News)

Feb 2, 2022, 2:03:16 PM2/2/22

When I started messing about with PHP a few computers ago (2008?) I had a
RISC OS-packaged PHP manual (HTML inside) for PHP5-something.

I still have it, but it seems to be missing at least its index file.

Does anyone still have an intact copy themselves that they could send me,
either just the index file (index/htm under RISC OS), or the whole thing
archived?

That will still serve as my sites with free.fr are still on PHP4-something.

I'm trying to knock-up a simple blog system to posterify my occasional
observations on French as a language!

Post here and then we can discuss how (this address is unsuitable!).

TIA

John