Impulse module

Matthew Phillips

Mar 21, 2022, 4:51:44 PM3/21/22
Almost 20 years ago I undertook to convert to 32-bit the Impulse module,
which mainly supports mail-merging between databases such as Impact and
Powerbase and document editors such as Impression and Ovation Pro.

The use of the module has never been very well documented. I started writing
better documnentation ten years ago when I was developing ImpEmail, and now,
with further improvements to ImpEmail underway, I have completed and released
the documentation. You can find it on the Sine Nomine Software website:

https://www.sinenomine.co.uk/software/#Impulse

I hope this will make it easier for developers who wish to add advanced
mail-merge support to other applications.

--
Matthew Phillips
Durham