Palette info...

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

use...@garethlock.com

未读,
2020年4月23日 05:16:492020/4/23
收件人
Can anyone either provide me with or explain how to extract the RGB values for the default "desktop" palette in 256 colour modes.

Trying to deal with Sprite files on non native hardware...

Thanks.

charles

未读,
2020年4月23日 06:07:462020/4/23
收件人
In article <57e24dfa-2f16-46d0...@googlegroups.com>,
Artworks will tell you.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

use...@garethlock.com

未读,
2020年4月23日 06:28:432020/4/23
收件人
Well... That's alright if you have the money to fork out for a copy of Artworks... I don't!!

Martin

未读,
2020年4月23日 06:56:432020/4/23
收件人
On 23 Apr in article
<use...@garethlock.com> wrote:
> Can anyone either provide me with or explain how to extract the RGB
> values for the default "desktop" palette in 256 colour modes.

How about Wimp_ReadPalette?

--
Martin Avison
Note that unfortunately this email address will become invalid

use...@garethlock.com

未读,
2020年4月23日 09:11:292020/4/23
收件人
Ok... But need entries for all 256 colours, or a program I can feed these 20 values into that will spit out RGB values for all colours displayed in !Paint colour selector.

The target for this would be Linux or possibly Windows. So need to know how to "expand"...

Steve Fryatt

未读,
2020年4月23日 10:35:032020/4/23
收件人
On 23 Apr, use...@garethlock.com wrote in message
<8fbaa723-3ed9-46a9...@googlegroups.com>:

> Ok... But need entries for all 256 colours,

The desktop pallette is 16 colours, regardless of screen mode.

> or a program I can feed these 20 values into that will spit out RGB values
> for all colours displayed in !Paint colour selector.

Ah, so you /don't/ mean the desktop pallette.

> The target for this would be Linux or possibly Windows. So need to know
> how to "expand"...

My memory of this is a bit rusty, but isn't the colour number from 0 to 255
composed as %BBGGRRTT, giving two bits each to blue, green, red and "tint".

Then your three colours are formed by rearranging four bits each:

red% = %RRTT0000
green% = %GGTT0000
blue% = %BBTT0000

I'm fairly sure that you'll find it documented in the PRMs -- which, unlike
ArtWorks, are free online.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/

druck

未读,
2020年4月23日 15:33:452020/4/23
收件人
On 23/04/2020 15:24, Steve Fryatt wrote:
> My memory of this is a bit rusty, but isn't the colour number from 0 to 255
> composed as %BBGGRRTT, giving two bits each to blue, green, red and "tint".
>
> Then your three colours are formed by rearranging four bits each:
>
> red% = %RRTT0000
> green% = %GGTT0000
> blue% = %BBTT0000
>
> I'm fairly sure that you'll find it documented in the PRMs

That's correct, and it's in the PRMs.

However that's in terms of the old Archimedes 12bit colour system. If
you want the palette to cover the full range of 24bit RGB, i.e white is
proper white rather than a very light grey, use:-

red% = %RRTTTTTT
green% = %GGTTTTTT
blue = %BBTTTTTT

---druck