news.orpheusnet.co.uk

Dave

Jul 29, 2022, 4:15:16 PM7/29/22
Good evening folks.
Does anyone know if the Orpheus News service is unavailable ATM?

Thanks

Dave

--

Dave Triffid

Doug Webb

Jul 29, 2022, 4:53:59 PM7/29/22
In message <5a0fc25...@triffid.co.uk>
Dave <da...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> Good evening folks.
> Does anyone know if the Orpheus News service is unavailable ATM?

> Thanks

> Dave

28/07/22 Currently the newsfeed is not working we are looking into the
matter. 12:06

Is the latest update..

--
Experience the future using ARM Technology - ARMBook,BeagleBoard -xM,
PandaBoard,Raspberry Pi,iMX6/ARMX6,IGEPv5 & Titanium powered by RISC OS

Chris Hughes

Jul 29, 2022, 5:23:53 PM7/29/22
Dave <da...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> Good evening folks.
> Does anyone know if the Orpheus News service is unavailable ATM?

Don't they get the usenet stuff from Giganews, if so. They would seem to
be an issue since Plusnet usenet users are having the same issue.

--
Chris Hughes

Stuart

Jul 29, 2022, 5:47:01 PM7/29/22
In article <5a0fc25...@triffid.co.uk>,
Dave <da...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:
> Good evening folks.
> Does anyone know if the Orpheus News service is unavailable ATM?

It has been but is back now, which is why I can see your post and make a
reply.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission