Re: London Show 2022 cancelled

Stuart

Sep 15, 2022, 4:26:37 AM9/15/22
In article <ap.bf2ec65a28.a...@argonet.co.uk>,
London Show <show...@riscoslondonshow.co.uk> wrote:

> The RISC OS London Show
> =======================

> ROUGOL are sad to announce that this year's London show is cancelled :-(
> With the usual venue currently closed, we have been unable to find an
> available replacement within our budget.

> We hope to return next year. In the meantime, support your local user
> group (including ROUGOL of course!) by attending the meetings, or maybe
> even volunteering to give a presentation.

> ROUGOL Committee.

Try looking a bit further afield, away from horrid London?

Watford maybe, or somewhere with easy access direct of the M1 that might
be a more pleasant journey for those of us from the North. The same as we
get easy access to the usual Wakefield show venue,.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world