Re: London Show - covid warning

Stuart

Nov 5, 2021, 5:47:08 AM11/5/21
In article <ap.e14ffa5986.a...@argonet.co.uk>,
London Show <show...@riscoslondonshow.co.uk> wrote:

> We have been notified that someone at the London Show tested positive for
> Covid-19 on Wednesday, and confirmed by PCR test today. Symptoms first
> appeared on Monday, so the timing makes it very unlikely that it was
> contracted at the show, but they may have been infectious.

Glad I decided against going!

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world
http://www.twam.co.uk/

Tim Hill

Nov 8, 2021, 9:20:09 AM11/8/21
In article <59868989...@argonet.co.uk>, Stuart
<Spa...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:
> In article <ap.e14ffa5986.a...@argonet.co.uk>, London Show
> <show...@riscoslondonshow.co.uk> wrote:

> > We have been notified that someone at the London Show tested positive
> > for Covid-19 on Wednesday, and confirmed by PCR test today. Symptoms
> > first appeared on Monday, so the timing makes it very unlikely that
> > it was contracted at the show, but they may have been infectious.

> Glad I decided against going!

My reason was the lack of mask wearing I saw on public transport a
fortnight before. It would be interesting to know how the 'someone'
travelled to the show.

charles

Nov 8, 2021, 9:30:47 AM11/8/21
In article <598830...@invalid.org.uk>,
I understand that the 'somone' used his own car to get to the show. And,
I'd agree with you about lack of masks on public transport from a trip into
London in mid-September. It's diffeent in Scotland. "You MUST wear masks"
there.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

David Higton

Nov 8, 2021, 11:31:52 AM11/8/21
In message <598831f0...@candehope.me.uk>
charles <cha...@candehope.me.uk> wrote:

> I understand that the 'somone' used his own car to get to the show. And,
> I'd agree with you about lack of masks on public transport from a trip into
> London in mid-September. It's diffeent in Scotland. "You MUST wear masks"
> there.

I just went to Stepping Hill Hospital this morning for a routine eye check.
Following their advice not to drive, because of the effect of the eye
drops, I travelled by train. I was one of a small minority wearing a mask.
In the hospital, though, everyone wore a mask.

David