Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manuals

Theo

Apr 3, 2022, 11:59:26 AMApr 3
In comp.sys.acorn.misc Frederick Bambrough <freddie@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:
> Response from the web site is 'Forbidden".

Should be fixed now.

Theo

Chris Hughes

Apr 3, 2022, 12:29:11 PMApr 3
In message <mpro.r9rssm...@ypical.nospam.invalid>
Frederick Bambrough <freddie@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

> In message <ap.9f575959d3.a...@argonet.co.uk>
> Sprow <ne...@sprow.co.uk> wrote:

>> A revised and expanded version of the OS (3.40), InetSocket (1.10), and
>> C Library (0.09) manuals for RISC OS is now available.
>>
>> Get them here:
>> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/os340.zip
>> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/inetsocket110.zip
>> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/c-version58.zip
>>
>> Together with the Wimp, InetSWIs, VDU, MiscSWIs, and Toolbox manuals
>> they form part of the core set of StrongHelp manuals for the shorthand
>> guide to RISC OS programming.
>>
>> Spotted a mistake or omission? You can help by filling in any missing
>> pages. Just Menu click on the respective page in StrongHelp and choose
>> "Edit page" which will open it in your text editor. Save the changes and
>> send the manual back to the moderator (whose contact details are on the
>> 'Contributors' page in each respective manual).
>>
>> Thanks to riscos.info for providing hosting for these resources.

> Response from the web site is 'Forbidden".

All working here using !Iris download all three ZIP files

--
Chris Hughes
Don't miss this years Wakefield Show 21st May 2022 - we have move to
check the latest information at www.wakefieldshow.org.uk

Harriet Bazley

Apr 4, 2022, 11:19:20 AMApr 4
On 3 Apr 2022 as I do recall,
Successfully downloaded, thanks.

--
Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie ==

Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling goes away.