A9home comes to Wakefiield Club meeting 1st June

Chris Hughes

Jun 1, 2005, 3:26:47 AM6/1/05
Since this appears to have not yet appeared on csa.announce. Posting a copy
here.

MEETING on Wednesday 1st June 2005

A9home comes to Wakefield again
-------------------------------

The A9home was launched to the world at the recent Wakefield show, but some
did not get a chance to see it for various reasons, so we have invited Stuart
Tyrrell to come back and give not only our members another chance to see the
A9home closeup (many members were rather busy running a computer show), but
it also gives everyone else a chance if they missed it to come and see it
closeup as well.

The retail version of the A9home will be sold by CJE Micro's. It has RISC OS
Adjust32, the new 32 bit version of RISC OS.

So come and see the future of the RISC OS world. Don't miss it.

The doors will open at 7.15pm with the actual meeting starting at 7:45 pm
prompt till finish.

So, pencil in this event - remember, it's Wednesday 1st June, 2005

Our meetings are held at:

West Yorkshire Sports and Social Club,
Sandal Hall Close, off Walton Lane
(A61) Barnsley Road,
Sandal
WAKEFIELD

For a map and directions look at the Club website (see below for URL).

There is ample FREE car parking at the venue, and a bar for refreshments.

Visitors are charged an entrance fee of 2 ukp, and annual membership
(also available for postal members) is also available.

Membership costs 12 ukp for Adults, with a reduced fee of 6 ukp for
Juniors (ie under 18), and Family Membership is 24 ukp.

Members receive:

* A FREE newsletter with all the latest news and hints/tips.

* Free entry to meetings

* Member discounts.

* For Sale/Wanted Areas on the website and in the newsletter
(open to non-members)

* Help and advice from RISCOS 4 Authorised Installers (Installation service
also available)

* WROCC Internet Discussion Forum (Members/invited guests only)

For more information please see the Club website which is regularly updated.

http://www.wrocc.org.uk/

If you require further information, please email;

Chris Hughes: ch...@wrocc.org.uk

or visit the Club's Website at: http://www.wrocc.org.uk/

We are members of the Association of Acorn User Groups and British
Association of Computer Clubs.

Issued on behalf of the committee

--
Chris Hughes