Organizer

J Peachey

Feb 3, 2023, 4:08:09 PM2/3/23

I have just started using the free version (1.58) of the program.

One thing that I want to do but don't seem able to is set a repeating
alarm on the 28th of the month every month from now until possibly
forever.
You seem to be able to repeat it every x days or on the x weekday of every
momth but not a specific day. unless it has changed in later versions.

Any thoughts or pointers appreciated.

John

| University of Glos. Blighting Longlevens.
| mailto:jo...@jpeachey.co.uk
_______________________| http://www.jpeachey.co.uk

Chris Newman

Feb 3, 2023, 5:45:29 PM2/3/23
In article <93161c7...@user.orpheusmail.co.uk>, J Peachey
<jo...@jpeachey.co.uk> wrote:

> I have just started using the free version (1.58) of the program.

> One thing that I want to do but don't seem able to is set a repeating
> alarm on the 28th of the month every month from now until possibly
> forever. You seem to be able to repeat it every x days or on the x
> weekday of every momth but not a specific day. unless it has changed
> in later versions.

> Any thoughts or pointers appreciated.

I have the latest version (2.29) and no you can't but keeper Martin
Avison may be able to help.

orga...@avisoft.f9.co.uk

The latest free version is 1.60. See the bottom of this page.

https://www.organizerpim.co.uk/

--
Chris Newman

Evan Clark

Feb 3, 2023, 6:32:45 PM2/3/23
> One thing that I want to do but don't seem able to is set a
> repeating alarm on the 28th of the month every month from now
> until possibly forever.

Click on the Diary tab.

Click on the next occurrence of 28th to bring up the Set alarm
dialogue.

Enter time and message (or set up a Task alarm - see Organizer Help).

Select 'Repeating alarm'.

Select 'either every' and set interval to 0:1 yrs:mths.

Leave 'Repeat until' unselected (forever), or select and enter an end
date.

Click on 'OK' and you should now see your alarm message on the 28th
of every subsequent month, forever or until the end date if you have
set that.

Evan.

Chris Newman

Feb 4, 2023, 9:05:03 AM2/4/23
In article <5a71296...@ejclark.force9.co.uk>,
Ooh! That works. Thanks. Evan.

--
Chris Newman

J Peachey

Feb 5, 2023, 2:00:10 PM2/5/23
In message <5a71296...@ejclark.force9.co.uk>
Hi Evan,

Many thanks for that. Has sorted the problem for.