Turning off the Armbok screen

Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson

Oct 27, 2020, 4:27:40 AM10/27/20
Dear c.s.a.h,

Is there a way to turn off the Armbok screen completely without turning
the power off the machine? When I leave it alone for a while, the
screen dims, but I have not found a button yet that completely shuts it
off.

I like to turn the screen off for the night, rather than power down the
machine.

Thanks,
--
Johann | email: invalid -> com | www.myrkraverk.com/blog/
I'm not from the Internet, I just work there. | twitter: @myrkraverk

Brian Howlett

Oct 27, 2020, 1:03:57 PM10/27/20
On 27 Oct, Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson <joh...@myrkraverk.invalid>
wrote:

> Dear c.s.a.h,

> Is there a way to turn off the Armbok screen completely without turning
> the power off the machine? When I leave it alone for a while, the
> screen dims, but I have not found a button yet that completely shuts it
> off.

> I like to turn the screen off for the night, rather than power down the
> machine.

> Thanks,

In the screen saver settings, choose DPMS. That will blank your screen
after a preset idle time.
--
Brian Howlett - Email to From: address deleted unseen
Karl Marx's grave. Just another Communist Plot?