The Armbok charger?

Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson

Oct 26, 2020, 2:13:25 PM10/26/20
Dear c.s.a.h,

I'm dragging my Armbok out of storage, and I seem to have misplaced the
charger. What does it look like? A quick image search didn't show
anything definitive.

I mean, I am assuming there's something in the package that's supposed
to plug into the DC5V hole, but I don't find it yet. Is there anything
written on it?

--
Johann | email: invalid -> com | www.myrkraverk.com/blog/
I'm not from the Internet, I just work there. | twitter: @myrkraverk

Harriet Bazley

Oct 26, 2020, 6:38:53 PM10/26/20
On 26 Oct 2020 as I do recall,
Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson wrote:

> I'm dragging my Armbok out of storage, and I seem to have misplaced the
> charger. What does it look like? A quick image search didn't show
> anything definitive.
>
> I mean, I am assuming there's something in the package that's supposed
> to plug into the DC5V hole, but I don't find it yet. Is there anything
> written on it?

The ARMbok is apparently a Pinebook, so presumably it looks something
like this:
https://pine64.com/product/pine-a64-international-power-supply-with-au-eu-uk-us-plug/?v=0446c16e2e66

R-Comp's ARMbok webpage says that it can be recharged via its USB port: http://www.armini.co.uk/ARMbok.shtml

--
Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie ==

What's the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes?

charles

Oct 26, 2020, 6:53:09 PM10/26/20
In article <94a0b4c55...@bazleyfamily.co.uk>,
Harriet Bazley <har...@bazleyfamily.co.uk> wrote:
> On 26 Oct 2020 as I do recall,
> Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson wrote:

> > I'm dragging my Armbok out of storage, and I seem to have misplaced the
> > charger. What does it look like? A quick image search didn't show
> > anything definitive.
> >
> > I mean, I am assuming there's something in the package that's supposed
> > to plug into the DC5V hole, but I don't find it yet. Is there anything
> > written on it?
> >

> The ARMbok is apparently a Pinebook, so presumably it looks something
> like this:
> https://pine64.com/product/pine-a64-international-power-supply-with-au-eu-uk-us-plug/?v=0446c16e2e66

> R-Comp's ARMbok webpage says that it can be recharged via its USB port: http://www.armini.co.uk/ARMbok.shtml

If it's any help the outer diameter of the connector is 3.3mm. I bought one
off ebay, but it was a year ago and I can't find any paperwork.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson

Oct 27, 2020, 2:09:47 AM10/27/20
I found a USB cable that fits, and works. Presumably came in the
Armbok package, but doesn't look it's from Pine.

Thank you all.