The ARMbok Linux is asking for a password

Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson

May 22, 2021, 2:49:39 PM5/22/21
Dear c.s.a.hardware,

Is the "pinebook" default password known in these circles?

I just booted my ARMbok into Linux for the first time. I have now,
completely lost the booklet, so I don't know what the default pass-
word might be; if it was written on that in the first place.

Thanks,
--
Johann | email: invalid -> com | www.myrkraverk.com/blog/
I'm not from the Internet, I just work there. | twitter: @myrkraverk

Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson

May 22, 2021, 2:58:02 PM5/22/21
On 22/05/2021 6:49 pm, Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson wrote:
> Dear c.s.a.hardware,
>
> Is the "pinebook" default password known in these circles?

I figured it to be "pinebook" as well. I was just typing in
dvorak on a qwerty keyboard.