Is there are 32-bit Spheres of Chaos?

Paul Stewart

Mar 27, 2018, 10:35:22 AM3/27/18
Hi all,

Did Spheres of Chaos ever get made 32-bit safe?

--
Paul Stewart

Ian

Mar 27, 2018, 11:09:10 AM3/27/18
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:35:18 +0100
Paul Stewart <narrowb...@phawfaux.co.uk> wrote:

> Did Spheres of Chaos ever get made 32-bit safe?

Not according to this :-

http://www.spheresofchaos.com/p/download.php

Matthew Thompson

Mar 27, 2018, 2:53:31 PM3/27/18
In message <114363d...@phawfaux.co.uk>
Paul Stewart <narrowb...@phawfaux.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,

> Did Spheres of Chaos ever get made 32-bit safe?

Sadly not, but there should be one, it was a fantastic game, simple
but effective, played it so many times, R-Comp Interactive did release
a later version of it, but I guess without source code and someone who
wants to do it, won't happen, be good if it did though !

cheers
matthew

--

Sent from an ARMX6 using RISC OS 5 www.riscosopen.co.uk