Subdomains of acornarcade.com inaccessible

Christopher Bazley

Mar 15, 2015, 1:28:52 PM3/15/15
Various subdomains of acornarcade.com have been inaccessible for several days, including starfighter.acornarcade.com.

This means that everything Bazley-related and RISC OS-related is off the worldwide web until the problem is solved or we arrange alternative hosting.

Jim Nagel first informed me of the outage on March 10th. I assume it's related to the recent server problems at one point nought. I've tried to contact Richard Goodwin but no reply yet.

--
Christopher Bazley

Christopher Bazley

Mar 16, 2015, 8:49:30 PM3/16/15
Most of the Bazley stuff has now been moved to alternative web hosting (except Martin's MP3 files, which were too big). The redirect URL is still http://kingfishercorner.eu/

The Star Fighter 3000 web site previously hosted at Acorn Arcade is still unavailable for the moment.

--
Christopher Bazley