Re: Public Transport Comes To KevNav

David Higton

Jun 5, 2022, 12:08:50 PM6/5/22
In message <16544184...@slave.orpheusnet.co.uk>
Kevin Wells <k...@kevsoft.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> My UK route finding application for RISC OS called KevNav has had another
> upgrade bringing it to version 1.02

First attempt to run it:

String too long at 615

David

Kevin Wells

Jun 5, 2022, 2:02:00 PM6/5/22
In message <ca5fdcf359.DaveMeUK@BeagleBoard-xM>
It appears that version 1.01 was uploaded not 1.02 which should be
uploaded now.

Version 1.01 does not have an option for public transport.

If you send me the contents of boot.scrap.KevNav I will have a look to
see what the problem is.

--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft

Richard Porter

Jun 6, 2022, 9:36:05 AM6/6/22
Hi Kev,

The date being 5 Jun 2022, Kevin Wells <k...@kevsoft.co.uk> decided to
write:

> Hi

> My UK route finding application for RISC OS called KevNav has had
> another upgrade bringing it to version 1.02

I initially got "Unknown file Obey2". After a reboot it just freezes the
desktop.

--
Richard Porter

Chris Newman

Jun 6, 2022, 10:57:48 AM6/6/22
In article <b75552f...@user.minijem.plus.com>, Richard Porter
Latest version working here OK.

Raspberry Pi4 RISC OS 5.28

RiscPC Strong ARMv4 Adjust 4.39 with Unipod

--
Chris Newman

Kevin Wells

Jun 13, 2022, 3:30:25 PM6/13/22
In message <b75552f...@user.minijem.plus.com>
Strange the file type is an ordinary Obey file FEB

It can take a while whilst it checks to see if wget is present.

--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft
carpe cervisium
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an` Chuck him out, the brute! "