Re: Set the Default Currency with Currency

Dave

Mar 21, 2022, 3:05:51 AM3/21/22
In article <ap.e75b9459cc.a...@argonet.co.uk>,
Kevin Wells <k...@kevsoft.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi

> My application for RISC OS to get the exchange rate for different
> currencies called Curency has been upgraded to version 1.12

> New in this version is the ability to set the default currency for both
> or either of the From and To currencies. Also when changing one of the
> currencies the exchange rate already displayed with be removed. Another
> update is that if their is a problem downloading the exchange rate then
> the error is displayed.

> I am planning to add the last feature to the last 8 days and World Bank
> data in the future.

> It can be downloaded from:

> <http://kevsoft.co.uk/#Currency>

> Or

> <https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2022/03/20/set-the-default-currencies/>

Sorry sport, neither of those URLs work.
The second URL gets into your site but the link within it fails, as does
the first.

"The requested URL was not found on this server.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid

Paul Sprangers

Mar 21, 2022, 4:26:16 AM3/21/22
In article <59cc876...@triffid.co.uk>,
Dave <da...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> Sorry sport, neither of those URLs work.

Confirmed.

Paul

--
http://www.riscos.sprie.nl

Theo

Mar 21, 2022, 10:38:51 AM3/21/22
Paul Sprangers <Pa...@sprie.nl> wrote:
> In article <59cc876...@triffid.co.uk>,
> Dave <da...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Sorry sport, neither of those URLs work.
>
> Confirmed.

Work for me. Are you perhaps copying the trailing > bracket, which is not
part of the URL?

(there is a convention that URLs within angle brackets, possibly with a URL
tag as in <URL:https://www.example.com/> are supposed to be detected by
Usenet clients. I can't find anywhere that actually standardises that
scheme though)

Theo

Kevin Wells

Mar 21, 2022, 11:30:01 AM3/21/22
In message <59cc876...@triffid.co.uk>
Link fixed.

--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft

Dave

Mar 21, 2022, 11:37:35 AM3/21/22
In article <awE*+nI...@news.chiark.greenend.org.uk>,
Interesting though, but in my case absolutely not, and I also went into
Kevs website and clicked the link in his software page, that errored out.

However, this afternoon the link in the site worked okay and downloaded
okay.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid

Jean-Michel

Mar 21, 2022, 11:39:22 AM3/21/22
In message <fd20b5cc59.Kevin@Kevsoft>
Thanks Kevin,

Works now on my ARMX6.

--
Jean-Michel

Paul Sprangers

Mar 21, 2022, 12:42:25 PM3/21/22
> Work for me. Are you perhaps copying the trailing > bracket, which is
> not part of the URL?

It works now indeed. I think Kevin has changed the internal link.

Kind regards,
Paul

--
http://www.riscos.sprie.nl

Kevin Wells

Mar 22, 2022, 7:33:29 PM3/22/22
In message <e267b6c...@jmc.bruck.orange.fr>
Jean-Michel <jmc....@orange.fr> wrote:

>> Link fixed.
>
>Thanks Kevin,
>
>Works now on my ARMX6.

Should do as that was it was devoloped with.

--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft
carpe cervisium
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' " Tommy, wait outside ";