Re: CloudFS 0.34 now available

Harriet Bazley

Apr 13, 2023, 6:30:12 PM4/13/23
On 13 Apr 2023 as I do recall,
Elesar Sales wrote:

[snip]

> About CloudFS
> -------------
> CloudFS is a native RISC OS filing system which connects to cloud based
> storage, initially with Swiss based pCloud who provide up to 10GB of free
> storage to get you started, and paid for plans to add up to 10TB.
>
> Buying
> ------
> Visit
> http://shop.elesar.co.uk/index.php?route=3Dproduct/product&product_id=3D66

Or even
http://shop.elesar.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=25&product_id=66

--
Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie ==

It's clever, but is it art? - Rudyard Kipling

Elesar Sales

Apr 14, 2023, 4:58:21 AM4/14/23
On Thursday, 13 April 2023 at 23:30:12 UTC+1, Harriet Bazley wrote:
> On 13 Apr 2023 as I do recall,
> Elesar Sales wrote:
> > Visit
> > http://shop.elesar.co.uk/index.php?route=3Dproduct/product&product_id=3D66
> >
> Or even
> http://shop.elesar.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=25&product_id=66

It left Elesar as quoted-printable according to the email headers, but looks like something mangled thos equals signs in the moderation process.
The "path" bit of the URL isn't needed, that just sets up the breadcrumb trail, so this shorter one is also valid
http://shop.elesar.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=66
--
Elesar Sales.

John Rickman

Apr 16, 2023, 6:45:15 AM4/16/23
In message <ap.f7a59f5a94.a...@argonet.co.uk>
Elesar Sales <sa...@elesar.co.uk> wrote:

> An updated version of CloudFS is now available from Elesar. Existing users
> can upgrade for free now by re-running the installer which will download the
> new module.

Hi Rob

I have three RISC OS machines - ARMX6, 4te and a Pi 3B.
First two upgrades went ok the third failed with "too many registrations".

Is there no way to delete registrations for machines no longer in use?

JOhn

--
John Rickman

Andrew Conroy

May 4, 2023, 3:15:46 AM5/4/23
In article <3396bebb-ce36-46df...@googlegroups.com>,
Elesar Sales <sa...@elesar.co.uk> wrote:
> It left Elesar as quoted-printable according to the email headers, but
> looks like something mangled thos equals signs in the moderation
> process.

That's the problem - the csa.announce Charter clearly says not to use
this! I'm just drafting something to post to remind users of the rules as
I'm seeing more and more posts coming through that are not formatted
correctly.

Andrew

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net