TimeZones Version 1.01 Released

Kevin Wells

Dec 14, 2021, 6:22:50 PM12/14/21
Hello

My application for getting information about time zones called TimeZones
has been upgraded to version 1.01

New in this release is the ability to get information about your time
zone based on your IP address and when time differences are not whole
hours then the minutes are displayed instead of decimal fraction of an
hour e.g :30 hour rather than .5 hour.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#TimeZones>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2021/12/13/the-time-zone-on-your-computer-is/>

It does require a working internet connection and wget to work:

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

The data coming from the World Time API site:

<http://worldtimeapi.org/>

I have also uploaded a short YouTube video of the new features in
action:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-gBXPmwb8>

If you like my software why not buy some of my merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate some money through my Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>

Thanks.

--
Kev Wells