VATGST Update

Kevin Wells

Jul 11, 2021, 4:51:36 PM7/11/21
Hi

My application to validate Value Added Tax and General Sales Tax numbers
VATGST has been updated to version 1.01

New in this version is the abiltity to save the company details as a
vcard and to view VAT-GST rates from various countries.

I'm willing to look at other file formats to save the dtails in.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#financial>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2021/07/06/vatgst-version-1-01/>

It requires a working internet connection and curl to work:

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Curlarm>

Also an API key from VAT Sense as the free API key only allows 100 calls
in a 30 day period.

<https://vatsense.com/>

I have made a short YouTube video of it in action:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcIjNfnNXjk>

--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft