WROCC Meeting - Saving Money on Technology & General Discussion - 7th Sep

WROCC

Sep 4, 2022, 5:34:26 PMSep 4
WAKEFIELD RISC OS COMPUTER CLUB

Saving Money on Technology & General Discussion

Meeting on Wednesday 7th September at 7.45pm

Peter Richmond, from the Club, will be looking at how to save money on
Technology, and how Technology can help you save money.

This will be followed by an informal discussion on all things RISC OS
related.

This 'virtual' meeting is open to all, and will take place using the Zoom
conferencing service. Zoom invitations will be sent out ahead of the
meeting, but only to those who email info...@wrocc.org.uk to request one.
If you would like to be part of the meeting (and don't receive an invite in
the next 24 hours as a member of WROCC), please RSVP -- at the latest by the
end of Tuesday 6th September.

If you haven't used Zoom before, we suggest that before Wednesday you try to
join the Zoom test meeting at https://zoom.us/test on the device that you
intend to use, in order to check that your system works OK. You will not
require a Zoom account to take part.

Past Meetings
-------------

Videos of previous meetings can be found in our links to past meetings at
https://www.wrocc.org.uk/meetings

WROCC Membership
----------------

Annual membership of WROCC is available for those living near and far at
10ukp, but new members receive a 50% discount (ie. 5ukp) in their first
year.

Members receive:

* A PDF newsletter with all the latest news and articles.

* Entry to meetings, when we're allowed to meet in person again.

* Access to the WROCC Internet Discussion Forum.

For further information, please email info...@wrocc.org.uk or visit the
Club's website at https://www.wrocc.org.uk/

--
Wakefield RISC OS Computer Club - https://www.wrocc.org.uk

"A friendly face for all things RISC OS in Yorkshire,
the surrounding regions and beyond."

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net