Drag N Drop MUG Show Special Offers

dragdrop

Jun 29, 2022, 6:53:53 PMJun 29
The Midlands User Group show is taking place this Saturday 2nd July and
Drag N Drop will be 'Zooming' in with some short and fun RISC OS
presentations. Some of these will be mini tutorials based on the highly
popular Applications Tutorial and Listings book.

We know that people like to come to computer shows to save postage on
prodcuts they buy, but since the MUG show is virtual we can't physically
hand you purchases. (Well not yet anyway!).

So that you don't miss out, all products on the Drag 'N Drop website for
Saturday and Sunday will be post free, plus there will be some special
discounts on items that are normally free postage.

So if you're looking for a particular copy of Drag N Drop, haven't bought
a "Back Issues" USB stick for a while or maybe you haven't bought a copy
of the Application Tutorial and Listings yet, then get along to
<www.dragdrop.co.uk>. Remember, limited time only!

Drag 鮮 Drop is a quarterly magazine in PDF, mainly for users of RISC OS 5
(Armbook, Raspberry Pi etc.) but content will be of interest to all RISC
OS users.

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net