QrCode Goes TO Version 2.00

Kevin Wells

May 26, 2021, 1:53:47 PM5/26/21
Hi

My application to craeate QrCodes QrCode has been upgraded to version
2.00

This is a rewrite of the code to hopefully make adding new features
easier.

New in this version is that Brandy BASIC is no longer required.

It uses the secure API

You can create SMS QrCodes

Save the QrCode image in a custom pixel size, minimum 50 pixels maximum
size 1000 pixels.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#QrCode>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2021/05/24/qrcode-goes-to-version-2-00/>

I have uploaded a short YouTube video of the new features in action

<https://youtu.be/0zQ-UEfYEPM>

It requires a working internet connection and wget to work

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

If you like my software why not get some merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate some money

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>

Credit to Dave Higton for the tips to not needing to use Brandy BASIC.

--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.