QrCode Goes To Version 2.03

Kevin Wells

Dec 17, 2022, 4:00:06 AM12/17/22
Hi

Qr Code generating application for RISC OS has been upgraded to version
2.03

There are a couple of things changed in this version and they are:

1 Fixed a crash on non drag and drop saves

2 Only one copy of the application can be run at a time.

The bug fix is I think is that I used the same variable name for
choosing which Qr Code type to use as the main DR Wimp Library uses.

The reason for only one copy running at a time is that it saves various
things to it's scrap directory and clears it's scarp directory on
closing. So with 2 copies of it running at the same time cause possibly
cause trouble.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#QrCode>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2022/12/15/qrcode-goes-to-version-2-03/>

I have a short YouTube video of it in action:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5xFTIEQHAA>

It does require a working internet connection and wget to work:

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

With the data coming from the Qr Code Generator web site:

<https://goqr.me/>

If you like my software why not purchase some of my merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate money through my Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>

Thanks.