Retriever Version 0.03

Thomas Milius

Dec 3, 2021, 6:12:47 PM12/3/21
I am pleased to announce a new version of my commercial application Retriever
for RISC OS.

Retriever is a program that helps you to find documents containing desired
terms or fulfilling other criteria quickly.

Version 0.03 contains some bug corrections but also provides some new
features:

- better support of email data exported out of Pluto
- Analyse pause, countine, abort
- File types which are supported by text parser are
now configurable
- Analyse of arbitrary email header fields inside email parser
- Search of arbitrary email header fields
- New so called converter parser which allows
conversion of certain file types into files types
which can be analysed by Retriever. Actually the
following conversions are supported:
- Squash to unsquashed files (if !Squash
is available)
- BBC BASIC to text
- PDF to text (if !PDFUtils is available)
- TextEase to text

I hope to provide more conversions during the next time.

Users of version 0.02 obtained version 0.03 as an update free of charge.

Retriever costs 47.60 EUR incl. MWst. (19%) in the Federal Republic of
Germany and 48 EUR incl. VAT (20%) in Great Britain.

You can obtain detailed information about Retriever from the homepage of my
company

http://www.stader-softwareentwicklung-gmbh.com.de/indexE.htm

or the German version

http://www.stader-softwareentwicklung-gmbh.com.de/index.htm

section RISC OS Software

or directly from

http://www.stader-softwareentwicklung-gmbh.com.de/English/Software/Retriever.htm

or the German version

http://www.stader-softwareentwicklung-gmbh.com.de/German/Software/Retriever.htm

There you can also download the manual.

In case you have any questions about the program please contact me by email:

Verwa...@stader-softwareentwicklung-gmbh.com.de

Thomas Milius

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net