CaxDAV

Thomas Milius

Jul 14, 2021, 2:14:37 PM7/14/21
I am pleased to announce a new commercial application for RISC OS called
CaxDAV which I wrote during the last time.

CaxDAV is a program which synchronizes addresses and calendars between local
clients and servers which are supporting the CalDAV/CardDAV protocol. Local
clients have to provide vcf (addresses) or ics (calendar) files. CaxDAV takes
this files and synchronizes their contents with servers defined in a list. In
case that the contents have changed asynchronously on the servers the changes
are passed back to the clients in shape a file containing the changes. The
clients must evaluate the file in which way ever.

CaxDAV costs 29.75 EUR incl. MWst. (19%) in the Federal Republic of Germany
and 30 EUR incl. VAT (20%) in Great Britain.

You can obtain detailed information about CaxDAV from the homepage of my
company

http://www.stader-softwareentwicklung-gmbh.com.de/indexE.htm

or the German version

http://www.stader-softwareentwicklung-gmbh.com.de/index.htm

section RISC OS Software

There you can also download the manual.

In case you have any questions about the program please contact me by email:

Verwa...@stader-softwareentwicklung-gmbh.com.de

Best Regards

Thomas Milius

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.