Out Now - Drag N Drop 12i1

Drag N Drop

Nov 18, 2022, 7:00:06 PM11/18/22

Drag 'N Drop is a PDF magazine for RISC OS 5 computer users including the
Raspberry Pi, Iyonix, and Pinebook, although content is of relevance to
all RISC OS users and programmers. We even usually feature articles and
programs for 8-bit machines like the BBC Micro!

Volume 12 issue 1 is out now. Inside:

Although there's not yet a Zoom client for RISC OS, you don't need to feel
left out of presenting at online meetings with your RISC OS machine. We
look at some techniques to tell more people about the wonderful RISC
operating system.

Related to this we have a guide to TeShow, part of Elesar's TextEase
software. It's an alternative to Microsoft's Powerpoint with all the
benefits of the reknowned easy-to-use RISC OS desktop.

If you use Impression but are frustrated by the awkward creation of tables
then this type-in application is for you. Make tables easily and insert
them into documents at the touch of a button.

In our 8-Bits corner we continue the series of converting Sinclair Basic
games to BBC Basic with a tutorial on Dogfight and Space Mines. You don't
need to be envious of Speccy friends and their generous helping of arcade
games listings.

Drag 'N Drop costs GBP4.25, or GBP5.50 with a Zip (archive) file of the
type-in programs already typed in! Purchase your copy at:

www.dragdrop.co.uk

Chris Dewhurst, Editor, Drag N Drop for RISC OS
edi...@dragdrop.co.uk www.dragdrop.co.uk
What's RISC OS? http://www.google.com/search?q=3Drisc+os

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net