VATGST Gets EORI Validation

Kevin Wells

Feb 19, 2024, 7:45:05 PMFeb 19
Hi

My RISC OS application to validate VAT and GST numbers has been upgraded
to version 1.02

New in this version is the ability to validate EORI numbers, also only
one copy of the application can be run at a time.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#VATGST>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2024/02/19/vatgst-gets-eori-validation/>

It requires a working internet connection, curl and an API key from VAT
sense the data providers.

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Curlarm<

<https://vatsense.com/>

EORI numbers about:

<https://vatsense.com/articles/uk-eu-eori-number-validation>

Please note I only found one EORI number I and that was by accident.

If you find this or other applications of mine useful why not
purchases some of my merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate some money to my Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>