Currency Gets The Textile treatment

Kevin Wells

Jan 22, 2024, 6:30:13 PMJan 22
Hi

My currency exchange rate application for RISC OS called Currency has
had a little upgrade taking it to version 2.04

New in this version is the ability to save textile code as used by the
RISC OS open forums, how useful this is I don't know.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#Currency>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2024/01/16/currency-gets-the-textile-treatment/>

It does require a working internet connection and wget to work:

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

Also an API key from API layer where the exchange rate data comes from:

<https://apilayer.com/marketplace/exchangerates_data-api>

Whilst the country data comes from the World Bank:

<https://www.worldbank.org/>

To see the output:

<https://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/6/topics/19004>

I am open to adding more forum code options in future versions.

If you find this or other of my software useful why not purchase some of
my merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate through my Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>