General discussions at ROUGOL, Monday 16th May 2022

ROUGOL

May 15, 2022, 4:59:32 PMMay 15
The next meeting of the RISC OS User Group Of London will be:

General discussions

Monday 16th May 2022, 7:45pm

The Duke of Sussex (upstairs in the Chichester Room from 6.30pm)
23 Baylis Road, London, SE1 7AY
https://rougol.jellybaby.net/venue.html

Also online via Zoom, meeting open from 7.30pm

https://rougol.jellybaby.net/meetings/

No formal speaker this month, so we will be having general discussions
about all things RISC OS over a meal and a drink. This will no doubt
include what we hope to see at next weekend's Wakefield/Bradford Show.

Do come along to the meeting in person at the pub if you can, as we need
to start filling up the venue again, and it would be good to see actual
real people! Feel free to bring along any projects you've been working on
or problems you've had for everyone else to admire or help.

Directions to the venue by car and public transport are on the website:

https://rougol.jellybaby.net/venue.html

This meeting will also be held online via Zoom. Please contact us to
receive a link to the meeting :

https://rougol.jellybaby.net/contacts/

If you have attended any previous meeting, it's the same link this month!

If you need any further information, please contact us as below.

RISC OS User Group Of London in...@rougol.jellybaby.net
https://rougol.jellybaby.net/ @rougol 07970 211 629

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net