TrainTimes 1.20 Released

Kevin Wells

Aug 11, 2022, 4:49:45 PM8/11/22
Hi

My UK train time table application for RISC OS called TrainTimes has had
a little upgrade taking it to version 1.20

New in this version is that the Map icon on the Station and Future
windows has been replaced with a Info button which when clicked will
bring up the Extra Info menu with 3 options which are:

View the National Rail Enquires web site for the station
Wikipedia page for the station
View a map

The last item is greyed out if Nominatim has not been seen by the RISC OS Filer.

Also changed is how I look for Nominatim has in the previous version it
did not work with Virtual Acorn.

It can be downloaded from:

http://kevsoft.co.uk/#TrainTimes

Or

https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2022/08/11/some-minor-changes-to-traintimes/

It does require a working internet connection and wget to work

http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wget

The data coming from the Transport API site

https://www.transportapi.com/

Also their is a short YouTube video of the what's new

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBa1RRFXsmM

If you like my software why not purchase some of my merchandise

https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/

Or donate through my Ko-Fi pages

https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft

--