QrCode Fix

Kevin Wells

Jan 3, 2022, 2:54:11 PM1/3/22
Hi

My application for creating Qr Codes for RISC OS called QrCode has been
updated to version 2.02

Their is no new features this upgrade is to fix a problem that stopped
it working with either changes at the API end on the server or wget.

It can be downloaded from:

<http://kevsoft.co.uk/#QrCode>

Or

<https://kevsoft.wordpress.com/2022/01/02/qrcode-goes-to-version-2-02/>

It requires a working internet connection and wget to work:

<http://www.riscos.info/packages/NetworkDetails.html#Wgetarm>

With the data coming from the Qr Code Generator web site:

<https://goqr.me/>

If you find my software useful why not buy some of merchandise:

<https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/kevsoft-risc-os-software/>

Or donate some money to me through my Ko-Fi pages:

<https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft>

Thanks.

--
Kev Wells