R-Comp / RCI Christmas Break (also RISC OS Developments)

Andrew Rawnsley

Dec 18, 2021, 11:30:36 AM12/18/21

Firstly a big thankyou to all RISC OS folks who have supported us during
2021. It has been a rough year for all of us, and the surge of COVID again
suggests that early 2022 may continue to the trend. We hope you all stay
safe and can enjoy a relaxing and stress-free period over the festive
period.

With this in mind, R-Comp and RCI will be formally closed for
Christmas/New Year between Monday 20th December and Friday Jan 7th. This
is a slightly longer break than usual, but we have not taken any vacation
time during 2021, and we all need time to recharge our batteries - we hope
people will be understanding.

However, we don't want to miss out on sales (the perils of
self-employment) so you can order items via !Store (etc) and we’ll try and
process these periodically. Additionally, if you're interested in computer
purchases, drop us a line/leave us a message and we'll do out best to give
you a call back ASAP. We may be around, but it is just more likely that
we’ll occupied with family, or other non-worky things over the break.

Similarly in case of emergancy, please phone us on 01925 755043 and
explain the problem clearly. Please keep Christmas Day/Boxing Day/New Year
free though - it's not fun receiveing tech-support phonecalls during
Christmas Dinner (yes, it has happened)!

In line with this, RISC OS Developments Ltd will also be closed during
this period.

We look forward to catching up with everyone in the New Year, and once
again, please stay safe and take care of one another. Have a super holiday
period, and let's hope 2022 sees the world a better place for everyone :)

Best wishes,

Andrew

PS, there may be the odd sale over on !Store, so maybe keep an eye on it
occasionally?

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net