WROCC Meeting - R-Comp & R-Comp Interactive - 11th Jan

WROCC

Jan 5, 2023, 4:45:10 PM1/5/23
WAKEFIELD RISC OS COMPUTER CLUB

R-Comp & R-Comp Interactive
---------------------------

Meeting on Wednesday 11th January at 7.45pm

Andrew Rawnsley of R-Comp and R-Comp Interactive will be updating us on the
new Pinebook Pro laptop and other developments.

Please note that this meeting is being held on the second Wednesday of the
month instead of the usual first Wednesday.

This 'virtual' meeting is open to all, and will take place using the Zoom
conferencing service using our regular meeting credentials. Zoom invitations
will be sent out ahead of the meeting, but only to those who email
info...@wrocc.org.uk to request one. If you would like to be part of the
meeting (and don't receive an invite in the next 24 hours as a member of
WROCC), please RSVP -- at the latest by the end of Tuesday 10th January.

If you haven't used Zoom before, we suggest that before Wednesday you try to
join the Zoom test meeting at https://zoom.us/test on the device that you
intend to use, in order to check that your system works OK. You will not
require a Zoom account to take part.

Past Meetings
-------------

Videos of previous meetings can be found in our links to past meetings at
https://www.wrocc.org.uk/meetings

WROCC Membership
----------------

Annual membership of WROCC is available for those living near and far at
10ukp, but new members receive a 50% discount (ie. 5ukp) in their first
year.

Members receive:

* A PDF newsletter with all the latest news and articles.

* Entry to meetings, when we're allowed to meet in person again.

* Access to the WROCC Internet Discussion Forum.

For further information, please email info...@wrocc.org.uk or visit the
Club's website at https://www.wrocc.org.uk/
--
Wakefield RISC OS Computer Club - https://www.wrocc.org.uk

"A friendly face for all things RISC OS in Yorkshire,
the surrounding regions and beyond."

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net